Book a room at Delfini Hotel
Top destination for kite surfers
Delfini hotel is located at the most beatiful spot of Fanes beach, sunset is magnificent
Here the sunset is unique
Have an awesome cocktail
"The moon, the music, the sea sounds... and a Delfini cocktail !"
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking using the Delfini Hotel website. By accessing or using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted from time to time.These terms and conditions will form the basis of the agreement between you, and all adults and/or minors who form part of your booking. You agree by making this booking to be bound by the terms and conditions which are incorporated into your contract.
Use of the Website:
– We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time.
– We do not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the website or any information, service of product provided through the website.
– We accept no liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use of the website or its contents whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Delfini Hotel or our servants, agents or any person or entity.
Prices and Rates
– All users are advised to check the information displayed carefully before entering into any agreement of any kind. Availability, prices and cancellation apply to each room rate quoted and you should carefully read the room rate details that are provided before proceeding to make an online booking. Special promotions may have additional terms and cancellation conditions specific to the offer. You are advised to check these thoroughly before completing your online reservation.
– Each room rate will have terms and conditions relating to the occupancy of each room. You are advised to check these terms and conditions prior to making an online booking.
– All accounts must be settled in full on departure.
VAT and Taxes
– VAT and taxes are included in the price of the room. Meals are included in the price. Delfini Hotel reserves the right to periodically review its room prices. Any increased price will be advised at the time of booking. For details of our room prices, please check via the online booking facility or call our sales centre on tel:+30-2241041369
-Taxes: As soon as any new Taxes in Greece are implemented by their respective government authorities with immediate effect, the company reserves the right to revise and readjust displayed prices accordingly.
All bookings captured until the voting date will be honored.
– All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking. In some instances, availability may have to be checked by telephone.
– In order to guarantee a booking, we need a valid credit card for later use, no charge will be made at the time of booking. Although our website is fully secure for those who want to use Paypal in order to guarantee a booking, a 100% Payment can be made by credit card at the time of booking. Your booking will be confirmed online with a reference number.
– Cancellation or amendment may be made up to 10 days prior to arrival without charge. Such cancellations or amendments must be requested in writing.
– No refunds will be made in relation to cancellations made 2 days prior to date of booking. Unless specified otherwise, bookings can be cancelled using email@example.com or by calling +30-2241041369
Hotel with Flight
Delfini hotel does not sell package holidays if after selecting and paying for your accommodation, you book additional travel services for your holiday such as a flight, you will not benefit from rights applying to packages under EU Directive 90/314 1990 on Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours. Your accommodation and any flight which you may book via our website are each booked separately by you. Your contract for your hotel accommodation will be directly with Delfini hotel and subject to our booking terms and conditions which you should read before confirming your booking. Your contract for your flight will be with the airline via their appointed agents Airtickets. By clicking Book Now, you are agreeing to Delfini hotel booking terms and conditions and the booking conditions of Airtickets. Delfini hotel will not be responsible for the proper performance of any additional travel services booked other than its own hotel accommodation. In case of problems please contact the relevant service provider or respective air carrier.
– The hotel will take all reasonable steps to complete the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional cost to the guest.
– The guest shall not be entitled to assign the booking to any third party nor use
the hotel’s facilities, other than for the purpose of accommodation.
– The hotel reserves the right to pass on to the guest any additional costs incurred by it in respect of goods and services requested during the guest’s stay or caused by the guest not adhering to the agreed times for services.
– Whilst the hotel has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its brochures, tariffs, leaflets, advertisements and website is accurate, it reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary.
– Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms, the hotel will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances:
-Other industrial actions
-Fire at or near the hotel
-Flood at or near the hotel
-Civil unrest, dispute or commotion
-Terrorist or attempted terrorist act
-Act of god
-Legal action against the hotel, not resulting from its negligence,preventing the supply of services.
For cancellations 10 nights prior to arrival there will be no charge. For cancellations between 1-9 nights prior to arrival and no-shows the hotel will keep the 100% of the deposit (30% of the total amount of reservation) .
Limitation of Liability
– The hotel’s liability for loss of or damage to property shall be limited to 100€.
– Delfini hotel does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence in any way. The hotel is not liable for the acts and/or omissions of its independent suppliers.
– No responsibility whatsoever is accepted in respect of theft, injury or disease to guests, delegates or visitors, nor for loss or damage to property of any kind, unless arising as a result of negligence by the hotel or its employees.
– Guests should arrange for their own insurance.
– Check in is from 2 pm on the date of booking and departure is before 12 noon on the date of departure.
– Cots may be available but availability is limited. Check with the hotel when the booking is complete. Accessible rooms with facilities for disabled guests are available but are limited. Please check availability and specify room choice at the time of the booking.
– Smoking at the hotel is restricted to smoking areas. Smoking rooms are available. Please specify choice when booking. Every effort will be made to accommodate this request which cannot be guaranteed.
– Pets are not allowed to accompany customers at the hotel. Please check at the time of booking whether guide dogs for the blind are accommodated.
Damage By Guests
– In the event of malicious, wilful or negligent room or other property damage, Delfini hotel will charge the amount of any loss sustained by it, including business interruption losses to the credit/debit card of the registered customer. Where payment by the customer was made by means other than credit/debit card, Delfini hotel will pursue the matter through the Civil Courts
– No wine, beer or spirits may be brought into the hotel by any guests for consumption on the premises.
– The hotel reserves the right to refuse access or eject without prejudice any persons, who it considers objectionable
Health and Safety
– The hotel is subject to local regulations, including those relating to fire precautions. All guests must read and familiarise themselves with health and safety information at the hotel and in their rooms.
– The content on this site is the copyright of Delfini hotel or its business partners. You may download and/or use the materials contained on this site for your own private use for non-commercial purposes. The content may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, reposted or otherwise used in any form for any other purpose without the express consent of Delfini hotel
– The trademarks used on this site are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by Delfini hotel unless otherwise acknowledged. Delfini hotel take all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained on this site is accurate and complete.
– It is your responsibility to make sure that information which we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Failure to do so will be a breach of these terms.
– No variation of these terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the hotel.
– You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you and all parties on your booking (“personal information?) to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or any other third parties to provide services and products which are available through the website.
– You agree that you will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act as regards the use of any personal data.
– We or any member of the Delfini hotel may use this personal information to send to you information about new products and services which we think may be of interest to you if you register with us through our website or if you accept to receive such offers at the time of the booking.
– If in the course of using the services on the website you provide us with sensitive data, we will not disclose this sensitive data to any person for any purpose without your express prior consent.
– We may transfer or disclose personal information to our professional advisors for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
– Any information provided by you in connection with any transaction regarding your credit or debit card numbers, expiry date and billing or delivery address will be used by us to process the transactions. These details will be stored on a secure server and encrypted and may be used by us to facilitate and personalise future transactions with you. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent then only to the limit set out in the terms and conditions of this website.
– If you have any questions, please email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +30-2241041369
Law and Jurisdiction
– This booking is deemed to have been made in Rhodes, Greece. This agreement shall be subject to the laws of Greece and the jurisdiction of the Greek Courts.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.